1. DATA OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Company Name: FORMULAS DE MARKETING S.L. (hereinafter, the “Company” or the “Responsible”).
VAT NUMBER: B63477236
Address: Gran Vía de les Corts Catalanes 849, Bajos-local – 08018 – Barcelona
Email for Data Protection communications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional customer service for any questions: +34 93 309 39 08
1.1. Applicable regulations
1.2. Data Protection Officer
The company has a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com.
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We may process your personal data for one of the following purposes:
– As an agency in charge of communications in the health sector, we create communication solutions at the service of health so that you can be informed and educated about products and services necessary for the exercise of your profession.
– Our files are used to send commercial communications and advertising about products and services related to health, assistance to events, arranging visits with sales representatives, delivery of samples and conducting market research and opinion, which we consider of interest to the development of their profession.
– The communications that we send through ordinary mail, telephone or email belong exclusively to companies belonging or related to the health sector such as pharmaceutical laboratories, research, cosmetics and aesthetics, personal care, food, training, technology and insurance.
– To provide you with information related to the products and services offered by our company and detailed in this web site.
– To contract our services by accepting the corresponding quotation/order and/or signing a commercial contract.
– To send you by e-mail and/or postal mail the news and novelties about our organization and collaborating companies, as well as the updates of our products and services catalog.
– Carry out selection processes and management of personnel labor relations to fill the positions required by the manager.
– Management of commercial relations with third parties from an administrative and tax compliance point of view, as well as from a commercial and marketing point of view.
2.1. Data Retention Period
We will retain your personal data from the time you give us your consent until you revoke it or request the limitation of processing. In such cases, we will keep your data blocked for the legally required periods of time.
3. LEGITIMACY AND DATA COLLECTED
The legitimacy for the processing of your data is the express consent given by a positive and affirmative act at the time of providing us with your personal data, as well as the legitimate interest in the management of professional relationships with contacts and customers.
3.1. Consent to process your data
If you contact us and/or your workplace in response to any of our communications, we inform you that your data will become part of our files so that you can be informed and trained on products and services necessary for the exercise of your profession in the service of health.
3.2. Data categories
The data collected refers to the category of basic professional identification data, such as: Name and Surname, Telephone, Postal Address, Company, Workplace, E-mail, as well as the IP address from which you access the data collection form.
4. SECURITY MEASURES
As part of our commitment to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that the necessary technical and organizational measures have been adopted to ensure the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, according to Art. 32 of the RGPD EU 679/2016.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA
No data transfers or international transfers of your data are foreseen, with the exception of those authorized by tax, commercial and telecommunications legislation, as well as in those cases in which a judicial authority requires us to do so.
In any case, we will inform you by mail, telephone or internet the specific cases in which your data could be transferred to organizations or persons directly related to the Responsible for the fulfillment of the legal relationship that binds us to promote their products or services. Such communication and processing of data will be carried out in accordance with the applicable regulations.
6. USER RIGHTS
Any data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning him/her. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. For reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. The Data Controller will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In accordance with current legislation you have the following rights: right to request access to your personal data, right to request its rectification or deletion, right to request the limitation of its treatment, right to oppose to the treatment, right to the portability of the data and likewise, to revoke the consent granted.
6.1. How can I exercise my rights?
To exercise your rights, you should contact the person in charge, requesting the corresponding form for the exercise of the chosen right. The contact details for the exercise of your rights are telephone 933093908 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to accompany or inform us of your identity so that we can verify that you are the interested party. If you have any other questions, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
If you consider that any of your rights have been infringed, we remind you that you can go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) or the competent authority.
7. CONSENT TO SEND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Likewise, and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, by completing the data collection form and checking the corresponding box “I accept the sending of electronic communications”, you are giving your express consent to send information about the Company to your e-mail address, telephone, fax or other electronic means.
– Estimate numbers and usage patterns. – Store information about your preferences and customize our Web site according to your individual interests. – Accelerate your searches. – Recognize you when you return to our site, provided that you log in from the computer where you have validated your membership with your name and password.
In case you do not wish to be remembered by the computer as a user/partner of FORMULAS DE MARKETING, S.L., you must check the option to “log out” whenever you leave their websites, otherwise, whenever you access the web pages owned by FORMULAS DE MARKETING S.L. through the same computer, you will be automatically recognized as a user, without the need to validate your name and password.
FORMULAS DE MARKETING, S.L. may also log your IP addresses to diagnose any problems with our server, to administer our website and to analyze user trends.
Therefore, we understand that in the event that you provide us with your data, you expressly authorize us to process your data as described above.